- Tagalog Language Bedtime Story
- Perfect for kids (and adults), practicing their Tagalog language skills
- Large print and colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Available in paperback and hardcover formats
- Age Range: 3 - 9 years
- 32 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Jimmy, the little bunny, likes to eat candy. He sneaks into the kitchen to find a bag with candies that was hidden inside the cupboard. What happens right after Jimmy climbs up to reach the bag of candy? You will find out when you read this illustrated children’s book. Since that day, he starts to develop healthy eating habits and even likes to eat his fruits and vegetables.
Mahilig kumain ng kendi si Jimmy, ang maliit na kuneho. Kumukupit siya ng kendi mula sa supot na nakatago sa aparador ng kanilang kusina. Ano ang mangyayari pagkaraang akyatin ni Jimmy ang aparador para kumuha ng kendi? Malalaman mo ang sagot kapag binasa mo ang librong ito. Simula noon, natuto na siyang kumain ng masustansiyang pagkain at nagustuhang kumain ng prutas at gulay.