- Danish Language Bedtime Story
- Perfect for kids (and adults), practicing their Danish language skills
- Large print and colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Available in paperback and hardcover formats
- Age Range: 3 - 9 years
- 32 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Jimmy likes to eat candy. He sneaks into the kitchen to try to find a bag with candies that was hidden inside the cupboard. What happens right after Jimmy climbs up to reach the bag of candy? You will find out when you read this illustrated children’s book. Since that day, he starts to develop healthy eating habits and even likes to eat his fruits and vegetables.
Jimmy, den lille kanin, kan godt lide slik. Han sniger sig ind i køkkenet for at finde en slikpose, der er gemt i skabet. Hvad sker der, lige efter Jimmy klatrer op for at få fat i slikposen? Det vil du finde ud af, når du læser denne illustrerede børnebog. Efter den dag begynder han at udvikle sunde madvaner, og han kan endda lide at spise frugt og grøntsager.