One book. Two languages.
- eBook. Bilingual edition. Written in English and Japanese. Parallel text
- Perfect for kids (and adults) learning English or Japanese as their second language
- Colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Available in .epub format (suitable for Apple devices), .mobi format (suitable for Kindle devices) and .pdf format (suitable for all electronic devices)
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Age Range: 3 - 7 years
Jimmy, the little bunny, is very upset and nervous. Tomorrow is his first day in daycare, but he just wants to stay at home with his mom. Join Jimmy to find out how his friendly teddy bear helps him to feel excited.
This children’s book can help your little ones overcome their worries of leaving their parents for the first time, while helping them to adjust to new changes.
Finally, Jimmy discovers how much fun daycare really is!